Many individuals do not have a basic understanding as to how Florida courts calculate child support. The public policy of the State of Florida is that "each parent has a fundamental obligation to support his or her minor or legally dependent child." § 61.29, Fla....
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- Florida Supreme Court Reminds Third District Court of Appeal of Purpose for Writ of Prohibition
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions