On July 19, 2019, the Third District Court of Appeal issued its opinion in Ziegler v. Natera, No. 3D19-86, 2019 Fla. App. LEXIS 10818, at *1 (3d DCA July 10, 2019). In Ziegler, 6 days before a marriage in Venezuela, the future husband presented his pregnant future...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- Florida Supreme Court Reminds Third District Court of Appeal of Purpose for Writ of Prohibition
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions