The availability of civil injunctions for protection against “dating violence,” as well as other forms of violence such as “repeat violence” and “sexual violence” are addressed in § 784.046, Fla. Stat. Notably, while there are overlapping concepts, this statute...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions
- A reminder from the 3rd DCA on how duress can invalidate a prenuptial agreement