The right to procedural due process, including an opportunity to be heard, is a constitutional principle that has been carried over generations of litigation. However, this longstanding right is often weighed against and threatened by the realities of litigation....
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions
- A reminder from the 3rd DCA on how duress can invalidate a prenuptial agreement