In Monasky v. Taglieri, No. 18-935, 2020 U.S. LEXIS 1362, at *1 (Feb. 25, 2020), a rare family law issue made its way to the United States Supreme Court, by virtue of an action brought pursuant to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
Month: March 2020
- Florida Supreme Court Reminds Third District Court of Appeal of Purpose for Writ of Prohibition
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions