Divorces can be complex legal matters, and when one or more of the spouses are doctors, a divorce can be even more complex. Issues that can complicate physician divorces include business valuation(s), increased earning potential and spousal support issues, and...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- Florida Supreme Court Reminds Third District Court of Appeal of Purpose for Writ of Prohibition
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions