Divorces can be complex legal matters, and when one or more of the spouses are doctors, a divorce can be even more complex. Issues that can complicate physician divorces include business valuation(s), increased earning potential and spousal support issues, and...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions
- A reminder from the 3rd DCA on how duress can invalidate a prenuptial agreement