In Mintz Truppman, P.A. v. Cozen O'Connor, PLC, No. SC20-1225, 2022 Fla. LEXIS 1292, at *5 (Aug. 25, 2022), the Florida Supreme Court recently had an opportunity to address whether a writ of prohibition can used as a vehicle for interlocutory review/redress when a...
Personalized, EffectiveLegal Representation
Month: August 2022
- Florida Supreme Court Reminds Third District Court of Appeal of Purpose for Writ of Prohibition
- WHAT ISSUES ARE UNIQUE TO DOCTOR DIVORCES IN FLORIDA?
- Supreme Court Addresses Child Abduction and Hague Convention Habitual Residence of Child Standard
- FLORIDA’S 2ND DCA REQUIRES HEARING AS A PREREQUISITE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- First District Weighs in on Proof of Malicious Harassment In Florida Dating Violence Injunctions